IBC CYBER-SECURITY PROGRAMS BRING YOUR BUSINESS COMPREHENSIVE, NETWORK-WIDE PROTECTION FROM MALWARE, SPAM, VIRUSES & HACK ATTACKS.
EVALUATION + AUDIT
Document and evaluate existing network configuration:
• Assess entire network 24/7 using monitoring software for one week.
• Create an inventory list of all network connected systems.
• Make a customized network configuration diagram.
• Identify Operating System(s) used; research update policy on each.
• Confirm current status of Operating System updates.
Optimize internal network security:
• Check for user and password control.
• User security awareness and training.
• Examine physical access control per workstation.
• Determine Company’s policy on removable devices.
• Evaluate anti-virus and anti-malware endpoint protection.
Strengthen network edge protection:
• Determine current delivery methods for Internet connection.
• Evaluate router security.
• Analyze firewall and firewall settings.
• Assess company’s existing anti-virus & anti-malware email barriers.
• Create a coordinated protection plan, both internal and external.
Evaluate remote access security:
• Identify remote cccess methods in use.
• Scope check of LAN & internal public devices such as public
servers, outside-fed web servers, EDI systems.
MOBILE & WIRELESS
Audit all mobile and wireless devices:
• Verify security methods in use on wi-fi connections.
• Scan for pirated device and connections.
• Determine range of wi-fi connectivity.
• Enforce company’s newly-updated policy on wireless devices.
Ensure no downtime to maintain safety moving forward:
• 100% runtime for business continuity.
• Determine onsite Data Backup policy currently in use.
• Update onsite Data Backup technologies to maximize effectiveness.
• Evaluate & optimize new off-site backup policy.
• Final check of backup programs to eliminate any shortcomings.